I'm happy to announce that Python(x, y) 220.127.116.11 is available for immediate download.from any of the mirrors. The full change log can be viewed here. Please post your comments and suggestions to the mailing list.
Work on the Python 3.x 64 bit version will resume once Visual Studio 2015 RTM is released.
What's new in general:
- All packages have been updated to their latest versions. Numpy, Scipy etc.
- ipython has been held back at 2.4.1 to avoid potential compatibility issues.
- OpenCV has been help back at 2.4.11 to avoid potential compatibility issues.
New noteworthy packages:
- yappi - Yet Another Python Profiler.
- libnacl - A ctypes wrapper around libsodium.